All of our puppies include the following:
1 year health guarantee, certificate of health, 1st set of vaccinations, microchip, dewormed 4x, full bag of food, bed, blanket, toys, treats, and much more.
Our puppies go home mostly potty and crate trained. We use artificial grass starting at 2-3 weeks old, and start crate training at 4-5 weeks. We socialize our puppies by introducing them to different types of flooring like hardwood, tile, carpet, concrete, grass, snow. We also play a variety of sounds for them, like music, voices, like vacuum cleaners, doors opening and closing, thunder, and phones ringing. We safely introduce them to other pets and people. Our puppies will be comfortable being bathed, having ears cleaned and nails trimmed.
We are committed to your future puppy's success in life. It all starts with compassionate breeders who go the extra mile!
"5 Stars Pearl" will be bred to "A Shot Of RumChata". We are expecting small & compact pups, Pearl is 18 pounds and Rumi is 15 pounds. Colors: platinums, chocolate and tan, chocolate and tan merle, lilac and tan, lilac and tan merle. CKC & breeding rights available
Rosie and Storm will be bred for the third and final time this Spring as Rosie will be retiring into her wonderful guardian home! This pairing produces beautiful and extremely healthy puppies. Rosie is 28 pounds and Storm is 23 pounds. Colors: blue and tan, blue and tan merle, lilac and tan, lilac and tan merle, fawn, fawn merle
Our first in house production "Bacardi Breezer" will be bred to our tiny Rumi. Breeze is 21 pounds and Rumi is 15 pounds. Expecting small lilac with tan points puppies.
Milly our lilac and tan merle will be bred to Rumi, our platinum stud. Milly is 28 pounds, and Rumi is 15 pounds. Standard size puppies, expecting lilac and tan, lilac and tan merle, and cream
A guardian home is a person, family, or household that keeps and looks after a breeder's dog/puppy. You pay a fraction of the typical price, and recieve one of our top quality dogs. Guardian dogs can be young puppies, or young adults. In order to be considered you must live within an hour of Moncton NB.
• The dog will live with you full-time
• We pick up and drop off for all appointments
• Everyday expenses and maintenance are up to the guardian family
• Females are bred on the first heat after they turn 1. We breed each heat cycle to prevent disease and infection. She will be retired after a maximum of 3 litters, or at 5 years old, whichever comes first
• Males are retired at 5 years old or when I no longer will be using him, whichever comes first. Males are typically only used 3-4 times a year. We need the male 3 times per breeding (typically consecutive days). We try to give guardian families as much notice as possible. We can pick up and drop off on the same day, or keep him for the duration of the breeding, whichever is preferred
• Once I deem the dog retired, sole ownership is transferred over to the guardian family and the breeder pays for the dog to be spayed/neutered
Going forward, we would like to have most of our breeding stock in guardian homes. If this is something that interests your family, please reach out!
Meet Sophie! She is 1.5, potty & crate trained, under 20 pounds
Meet Milly! She is 1, crate & potty trained, 28 pounds, would do best in a home with no young kids and no other dogs (she likes them but prefers not sharing the attention)
We reserve the right to any puppy born in our litters as our purpose of producing litters is to hold back something better each generation. Picking order is in effect once breeder’s pick(s) was made